[seqfan] Re: Can we create a workable taxonomy for classifying all the various kinds of sequences in the OEIS?

M. F. Hasler seqfan at hasler.fr
Mon Apr 9 20:06:26 CEST 2018

I think that such a taxonomy could be realized by allowing arbitrary custom
keywords
(maybe slightly moderated by Assoc.Editors), which would work like
mediawiki's "Categories",
and this could be an easy and efficient way to index, classify, and
cross-reference related sequences.
See oeis.org/wiki/User:M._F._Hasler/Categories for more details.

Regards,
MH