[seqfan] Re: A064736, A217579 and A302350

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:18:48 CEST 2018

well of course ideally the best way is to use the Index entry

permutations of the positive (or nonnegative) integers , sequences related
to :

but that is probably not up to date

To make it more up-to-date, we need to add more A-numbers to
that Index, and we need to add more
links to the Index from those A-numbers. Here is the link to add:

are permutations of the natural numbers</a>

which I took from the classic permutation A006368.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com