[seqfan] Re: Dumb idea: Number of permanent keywords of OEIS sequence A_n

Jamie Morken jmorken at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 12 17:54:47 CEST 2018

Hi,

I think that is interesting, and gave me a related idea for a sequence.

Irregular triangle where each A number is a row, and values on the row are
all crossrefs for that row's A number.

Ie row 300000 of the table would be:

299865, 299866, 299867, 299868, 299869, 299870, 299871, 299872.

Corresponding to http://oeis.org/A300000 cross references.

Cheers,
Jamie