[seqfan] Re: Dumb idea: Number of permanent keywords of OEIS sequence A_n

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 21:00:39 CEST 2018

Thanks for all the feedback. I am okay with ceasing discussion about adding
this sequence.

Re: Alex Meiburg's suggestion above:
A related sequence I thought about was

"Number of terms of n-th finite OEIS sequence"

I think this would be an interesting submission, but there are several
problems:

It would still be a sequence related to A-numbers.
I guess (and I could be wrong) that for most finite sequences, the number
of terms is not known.

(Okay, enough non-mathematical sequence suggestion from my side for now).

Best regards
Felix