[seqfan] Re: Secure server

jnthn stdhr jstdhr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:19:19 CEST 2018

A brief search suggests the problem has to do with the chain of authority.

"Troubleshooting SSL errors on certain browsers
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2017

Most browsers only need the main CRT for the SSL certificate to work
correctly. However, some, such as Firefox and mobile browsers, have trouble
verifying the full chain of authority for SSL certificates. In those cases,
the browser will give errors, such as Chain Issues Incomplete or This
Connection is Untrusted. If you have a site that will work on https:// in
some browsers, but not others, this is the case. If your certificate does
not work in any browser, then it is a different issue.

How to get an SSL secured website to resolve properly
To fix this issue, you will simply need to install the Intermediate
certificate on your hosting server."

The above is from:
https://www.name.com/support/articles/205935457-Troubleshooting-SSL-errors-on-certain-browsers