[seqfan] The Contributor's License Agreement,

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:52:38 CEST 2018

Dear Seq Fans,

we had a new version of the CLA, but it was too strong - it demanded too
much from the contributors. So I have restored the old version.

If anyone would like copies of the old version and the proposed version,
as text files, let me know.

We will have to find a compromise that is acceptable to everyone.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com