[seqfan] The CLA (continued)

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:56:42 CEST 2018

Thanks to everyone who sent comments.

Our legal expert (Harvey Dale) is away until the end of August, but when he
returns we will start discussing how to revise the CLA.

I will include anyone who sent comments in the discussion.

I am collecting all the emails and comments in a plain text file, which I
will send out to everyone who contributed around the end of the month.  (If
you would like a preview before then, let me know).

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com