[seqfan] Re: Dirichlet eta function and Stirling Permutations

Fred Lunnon fred.lunnon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:52:01 CEST 2018

I do not see any implication of a direct connection. The actual quotation reads

<< The SF(z; n) formulas, see below, were discovered while studying
certain properties of the Dirichlet eta function. >>

where the relation of these polynomials to the \eta function is
moderately complicated.
But maybe RWG & Co. can cast more light?

WFL