[seqfan] Anyone want list of A-numbers/Page numbers index to the Bona Handbook?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 07:40:30 CET 2018

There are about 114 sequences on the list, which
also gives the page numbers where they appear in the
book Miklos Bona, editor, Handbook of Enumerative Combinatorics, CRC Press,
2015.

This is a really excellent book, by the way.

The list is a plain text file, let me know if you would like a copy.

On the wiki, we already have four concordances to sequences in classic
books, although they are a little hard to find (I am going to change that):

Sequences from Comtet's Advanced Combinatorics
https://oeis.org/wiki/Sequences_from_Comtet%27s_Advanced_Combinatorics

Sequences from Stanley's Enumerative Combinatorics
https://oeis.org/wiki/Sequences_from_Stanley%27s_Enumerative_Combinatorics

Sequences from Harary and Palmer's Graphical Enumeration
https://oeis.org/wiki/Sequences_from_Harary_and_Palmer%27s_Graphical_Enumeration

Sequences from Graham, Knuth, Patashnik "Concrete Math"
https://oeis.org/wiki/Sequences_from_Graham,_Knuth,_Patashnik_%22Concrete_Math%22
(this one needs to be improved).

I'm going to make a similar file for the Bona Handbook.