[seqfan] Re: What is a "Q unit fraction"?

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 00:43:31 CET 2018

If Q is a number that depends on n in some way, we are already in trouble
for a(1). We are told a(1) = 2. That means that there are 2 ways to write
1/1 as the sum of Q unit fractions.

Unfortunately, 2 does not occur in the sequence A002966, the number of ways
to write 1 as the sum of n reciprocals.

So I am guessing that "Q unit fractions" must be a term of art, but I can't
guess what it means.