[seqfan] Re: 54 years of work for nothing? ... and Wikipedia

Simon Plouffe simon.plouffe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:29:17 CET 2018

Speaking of wich ,

I have a copy of Wikipedia english and french :
the complete text of it.
  I managed to count how many references there are of the
oeis sequences in each encyclopedia.

  Wikipedia English as of August 13 2018 : 7689 references.
  Wikipedia Français , same date         : 1031 references.

  I would say that the OEIS is well referenced in
wikipedia.

Best regards,
  Simon Plouffe