[seqfan] Re: Polyomino miscellany

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 01:56:27 CET 2018

A126202 is part of a collection of sequences that counted various "things"
with a distinguished element.
The a(0)=1 was a convention that seemed natural for the whole collection -
in line with the convention
that the number of partitions of 0 is 1 (because of the generating
function, mostly).
It was just a convention, but there was a reason for it.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com