[seqfan] Re: Need help reverse engineering sequence from Per Noergard

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:02:52 CET 2018

Jon,  that is very helpful!!  when I've digested it I propose to take the
liberty of adding an edited version as a text file to A004718.  I'll let
you know when.

I'll also add a comment about the fractal-like property of the infinity
sequence (based on taking every 16-th term), which was new to me.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com