[seqfan] Re: A222200 Peter Tittmann and other broken links

Georg.Fischer georg.fischer at t-online.de
Mon Dec 31 11:47:13 CET 2018

Good monring Robert and Neil,

For the broken Tittmann links in
   A003763, A222200, A222201, A222204
the file is stored in the Internet Archive:
<https://web.archive.org/web/20101127064650/http://www.staff.hs-mittweida.de:80/~peter/research/enumeration.html>

I cannot find the link in
   A201511: Peter Tittmann, Polynomials of nxn Grid Graphs
   <http://www.staff.hs-mittweida.de/~peter/research/grids.html>

So if you write, please ask for the 2nd link also.
I could write to Prof. Tittmann if you want.
----
The broken link problem is permanent, but *not hopeless*.
 From the 400,000 links in the OEIS I count 21872 unique
ones, and of them currently 2595 do not pass my tests.
For details and the current status of that small project you may look at
<https://oeis.org/wiki/User:Georg_Fischer/Broken_link_maintenance>

Best regards - Georg

Am 31.12.2018 um 08:31 schrieb Neil Sloane:
> Robert,  Could you please write to him, and tell me what you find?
>
> The ideal would be to get a replacement link.  Or,
> ask for a copy of the original and permission to put it on the OEIS web
> site.
> We have to do this all the time, we have 400,000 links in the OEIS
> and every day several of them die.
>
> Here are his coordinates:
>
> Peter Tittmann
> Hochschule Mittweida
> peter at hs-mittweida.de
> https://www.cb.hs-mittweida.de/index.php?id=peter
>
> Best regards
> Neil
>
> Neil J. A. Sloane, President, OEIS Foundation.
> Email: njasloane at gmail.com
>

> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 2:13 AM Robert FERREOL <robert.ferreol at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Can we find the dead link from peter Tittmann :
>> https://www.staff.hs-mittweida.de/~peter/research/enumeration.html shown
>> on https://oeis.org/A222200 ?
>>
>> thanks
>>

>> --
>>
>> ROBERT FERRÉOL
>> 6, Rue des Annelets 75019 PARIS
>> 01 42 41 91 98
>> http://mapage.noos.fr/r.ferreol
>> https://www.facebook.com/mathcurve
>> maths, ex mpsi Fénelon Paris
>>

>> --

Dr. Georg Fischer, Rotteckring 19, D-79341 Kenzingen
Tel. (07644) 913016, +49 175 160 7788, www.punctum.com