[seqfan] Suggestions for A300000 ?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 17:55:47 CET 2018

Dear Seq Fans,

We will soon reach A-number A300000.  If you see any sequences worthy of
this honor in the next week or two, please send me an email.

A sequence that has already been approved can be renumbered as A300000.

If one of you has a chance to reserve the A-numbers A300000 through
A300009, say, please grab them and let me know!

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com