[seqfan] a bug in new versdion of OEIS

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 22:49:32 CET 2018

Beware, there's a potentially dangerous bug right now.

Say you want to make an edit to A213754
You type that in to the search window,
and if you are like me, you click Edit in the top answer and start editing.

CAUTION: the top answer may NOT BE THE ONE YOU ASKED FOR!!!
I just added a reference to a bunch of wrong sequence numbers because of
this

For a real example, type A97229 in the search window.  The top entry
you see is the closely related A97861 - which is where I just entered the
wrong reference!

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com