[seqfan] Re: Getting a URL for a specific INTEGERS article

Chris Thompson cet1 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 20 16:12:07 CET 2018

Thanks (rather belatedly) to all those who responded to my query about getting
a URL to refer to a specific INTEGERS article.

On Jan 19 2018, P. Michael Hutchins wrote:

>I guess they don't want you to,  which could make it hard ;-)
>
>What I do is just supplement the URL with some human-readable.
>
>eg: "http://math.colgate.edu/~integers/vol18.html  see A1"

In the end I went with this style (see e.g. A003015 or A298472), rather than
the http://math.colgate.edu/~integers/r64/ one, as the latter seemed too
likely to stop working sometime in the future.

--
Chris Thompson
Email: cet1 at cam.ac.uk