[seqfan] Re: Creating new Index for sequences related to non-English number names

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 15:32:25 CET 2018

What I would do is start it in my wiki user space, e.g.,
http://oeis.org/wiki/User:Alonso_del_Arte/Number_names_in_various_languages
then when I got it to a point I considered good enough to add to the index,
I would consult with an editor.

Which reminds me, I gotta take another look at the Labos function.

Al

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 8:41 AM, Felix Fröhlich <felix.froe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear SeqFans
>
> I thought about creating a new section at the index for sequences related
> to non-English number names. This could be "non-English number names" or
> something similar. Then this would have entries ordered alphabtetically by
> name of the languages, e.g., French, German, Italian, etc.
>
> First, is this a good idea? If yes, how should I proceed?
> https://oeis.org/wiki/Index:_Instructions_For_Updating_Index_to_OEIS
> says "Please
> be very careful when making changes! If in doubt, consult one of the
> Editors-in-Chief before making any changes."
>
> Best regards
> Felix

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com