[seqfan] Re: Sequence relating the mass of the planets to the mass of their most massive satellites

Hans Havermann gladhobo at bell.net
Tue Feb 6 14:46:30 CET 2018

> The terms are 0, 0, 81, 60203584, 12809, 4225, 24620, 4786

One difficulty with such a sequence, based on measurement, is how accurate the measurements are. Your fourth term implies that we know them to have more than eight-digit precision. I don't believe that our mass determinations of Mars and Phobos are quite that accurate and I'm not sure that ratio-ing them makes them any more precise.