[seqfan] Re: Vacationing in France

Simon Plouffe simon.plouffe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 03:40:15 CET 2018

Hello there,

I live in Nantes, not that much to see compared
to Paris of course,

  in Paris, there is the Louvre but
one other museum is the Musée D'Orsay, quite
nice , a large variety of pieces to see.

  Ah yes too : The Palais de la Découverte has
a room exhibiting the number Pi : after many
years I managed to go see it : well, not much,
it is interesting but kind of not spectacular
, you won't learn anything there. I stayed 5 min
and went off.

Une bonne journée avec ça. , (have a nice day)
Simon Plouffe