[seqfan] Re: The Jacob's Ladder sequence: nice but not new

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 11:36:53 CET 2018

I submitted this just now as A297158. If anybody wants to submit an
additional large graph-file (like Hans Havermann has done for
A065358), then please do.

Note that both here and in https://oeis.org/A065358 some of the
subsequences (at least in the beginning) between two successive zeros
are palindromic and some are not.

Best regards,

Antti