[seqfan] Re: Bad pdf file in A002369?

Fred Lunnon fred.lunnon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 18:26:56 CET 2018

  Partly ... but if you do need an "intelligent" program to progress further
(after comparing early terms with the "simple" one), then reverse
"modding out" to recover the fixed counts as well; and publish both
free and fixed counts.

  Another feature of fixed counts is that they are typically smoother than
free, so that empirical estimates of asymptotic behaviour are more
consistent using the same amount of data.

WFL