[seqfan] Re: Weak conjecture regarding Viswanath's constant

Trizen trizenx at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 16:43:41 CET 2018

I just discovered that it is actually a bug in Wolfram|Alpha.

For example, if we insert: 18497.44065065272051333333333333333333333333333333,
it gives back the same formula and highlights all the digits as being
correct, which contradicts with the previous value of "t". In fact, we can
replace the recurring "3" with any other digits and the same formula is
displayed with all the digits highlighted as being correct, which is
obviously wrong.

As we can see here:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=18497.44065065272051333333333333333333333333333333

I reported the bug to the Wolfram|Alpha developers and hoping to be fixed
soon. Lesson learned...