[seqfan] Re: Bad pdf file in A002369?

jnthn stdhr jstdhr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 20:41:49 CET 2018

 Is anyone aware of any papers related to grouping polyominoes according to
partitions of n?  After correcting an omission for n=5, I found the
sequence mentioned earlier is A056780.  Correcting the irregular triangle I
mentioned in a seperate post I now get:

1                            = 1
1 1                          = 2
1 1 1                        = 3
1 2 2 3 1                    = 9
1 2 2 7 5 3 1                = 21

But this triangle is still not in the database.  Read by rows, this
lists the number of polyrects that can be built by grouping the
rectangles into blocks based on the partition sets for n found in
A080577.

These images illustrate what I am talking about:  https://imgur.com/a/qHO2l

The first image shows n={1,2,3,4}, and the next two images show n=5.

Jonathan