[seqfan] Re: Bad A139250 Links

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:47:04 CET 2018

About fixing bad links, basically what you should do
is edit the link, and change the URL to the new version, while retaining
all the other information.
And at the end you could say something like [Link corrected by ~~~~]

That's when you can find exactly the same aiticle.

But if you can find only an approximate copy, then put
[broken link?]
after the one that seems broken, and right after it make a
link to the newer version, with something like
[Probably the same as the above]
after it.
(In this case you would not sign what you did)

I hope this helps!

I'll add this to the FAQ on the OEIS Wiki

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com