[seqfan] Re: a(n) | n

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:37:21 CET 2018

Franklin,  Nice list of pairs!  I'll create an Index entry for "a(n)
divides n",
which will be part of the first section (Aa) of the Index.

If you (or anyone else) have further examples, you
can edit that Index page (but remember the oeis wiki requires
a separate login)

about adding a(1)=1 if it is missing from any
of those pairs, I agree it is a good idea - go ahead and do it

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com