[seqfan] Re: New sequence

Claudio Meller claudiomeller at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:40:06 CEST 2018

Yes, you´re right, is "one hundred fifteen", I use the american norm,  and
every number must be "included" in the other, so the single T cannot be
used twice (in other words with the letters of 115 we can not make 13).

> > I´m sorry the ten numbers in 115 are :
> > 1 ONE 3 THREE 4 FOUR 9 NINE 10 TEN 14 FOURTEEN 15 FIFTEEN 19 NINETEEN
> > 100 ONE HUNDRED and 110 ONE HUNDRED TEN
>
> So the single T in 115 cannot be used twice, as in THIRTEEN? Also, you
> previously described 115 as 'one hundred and fifteen' but then you describe
> 110 without the 'and' after 'hundred'. I believe the norm in American
> English is no 'and' but you need to decide on one or the other.

Claudio Meller
http://grageasdefarmacia.blogspot.com
http://todoanagramas.blogspot.com/
http://simplementenumeros.blogspot.com/