[seqfan] Re: Rif: Using the OEIS on a very hot day

jean-paul allouche jean-paul.allouche at imj-prg.fr
Mon Jul 30 09:28:46 CEST 2018

Hi

Since I do understand your disappointment [being French :-) ], I tried
to find a case
where the contrary happens. After a few unsuccessful trials I came accross
1, 30, 53 which is not (not yet?) in the OEIS, though 30, 1, 53 is.
I am not sure my remark is worth a Fields medal though, smiles.

best wishes from this side of the Channel
jean-paul