[seqfan] A238124 ballot sequences last=1

Kevin Ryde user42_kevin at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 1 03:35:42 CEST 2018

A238124 is how many ballot sequences have last candidate getting 1 vote.
Would there be further likely formula or reference for that one?
I wondered if anything as easy as the recurrence of A000085 all ballots
= involutions.

The opposite, last candidate >1 vote, would be difference A000085 -
A238124.  Alas superseeker doesn't suggest anything there.

I struck A238124 actually as ballots with an outright winner, so first
candidate > second candidate (which should be the same by transposing
tableaux if nothing more direct).  Opposite would be tie first=second.
If either those suggested anything ...