[seqfan] Re: Links to the Encyclopedia of Combinatorial Structures are now working again

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:40:33 CEST 2018

Michael,  Could you talk to Frederick about this, and see how
feasible it would be?

Certainly if we can set up a working version on our own server, that would
obviate
the need for INRIA to keep having to repair there web site (which
has failed two or three times in the past 10 or so years).

So they too would benefit if we had a working version.  And of course
we would keep the same name.

And this would be consistent with our general policy of having backup
copies
of important web pages on the OEIS server.

And I'm sure my old friend Philippe Flajolet - always a big fan of the OEIS
- would have approved.

I included Frederick's email address in the message I sent out this morning.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com