[seqfan] Coordination sequences for zeolites

Sean A. Irvine sairvin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:33:20 CET 2018

A big thank you to the editors, especially Alois, Bruno, Joerg, and Marcus
who helped push through a large number of edits I made to existing
coordination sequences.  They'll be pleased to know that part has now
finished.

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve has made available data for a further 79 zeolites,
comprising some 400 additional coordination sequences (there may be some
duplication within the 400).  Some information on them can be found at:

http://asia.iza-structure.org/IZA-SC/ftc_table.php

Do we want them added?

It would be straight-forward, if tedious, to add them all, but I'm not sure
they have that much utility since they are for structures less likely to
arise in other contexts.  They all have generating functions of similar
structure to those already present in the OEIS.

Any opinions?

Sean.