[seqfan] Re: Supplements to the HIS?

Sven Simon sven-h.simon at gmx.de
Fri Mar 2 23:08:10 CET 2018

Hello Charles,
the supplement was in my old collection of number related articles - I can easily scan it and send it to your email directly.
I remember how I got it:
In Algebra lession at university my professor showed the 'Handbook of Integer Sequences'. I was interested but as a student I could not afford to buy it. So I copied it in the library and sent Neil 10$ directly in a letter. As an answer there came a set of articles and the Supplement 1 from March 1974, which included some interesting sequences.
I send it to your email address mentioned in OEIS.
Sven