[seqfan] Re: Correcting Broken Links - Some Choices

P. Michael Hutchins pmh232 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:39:33 CET 2018

Thnkk you, Neil.

one more complication:

The nice big graphic of stage 50 is present in the remaining page at Boise,
but not in the archived one.

We can't fix the archived page, whose URL I replaced the (one) bad one with.

The obvious solution is to replace the newly-replaced link with the one to
the active Boise page.

Ironically, the two pages are - strictly speaking - *not* the same (which
is the requirement for replacing a bad link):  The current (although moved)
one is the better.

I should replace the link that I replaced "yesterday" with the current
Boise one.

OK?

(sorry for all the OEIS-principals' time this has taken)

  -- M.