[seqfan] Re: Two troubles at OEIS

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Fri Mar 9 17:39:59 CET 2018

That thing looks like a proxy to avoid censorship.
Self-description:
"Gir.im proxy helps you enter blocked websites by simply adding it
 before the web address."

I bet there are hundreds of similar servers out there.

At least it leaves its own URL visible,
so does not pretend to be the OEIS (or anything else).

Funny enough, if you try to pull robots.txt,
it shows search results for "robots.txt" (using Bing).

Best regards,   jj

* Georg.Fischer <georg.fischer at t-online.de> [Mar 08. 2018 17:52]: