[seqfan] Re: Maximal number of touching points between unit spheres (fwd)

Graeme McRae graememcrae at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:41:46 CET 2018

The five points representing the vertices of a pair of tetrahedrons joined
at one face:
A=(-.5,-sqrt(3)/6,-sqrt(6)/12)
B=(.5,-sqrt(3)/6,-sqrt(6)/12)
C=(0,sqrt(3)/3,-sqrt(6)/12)
D=(0,0,sqrt(6)/4)
E=(0,0,-5*sqrt(6)/12)
The distances AB, BC, CA, DA, DB, DC, EA, EB, EC are all 1.

--Graeme McRae
Palmdale, CA