[seqfan] Re: Editing Four Sequences - Awaiting Help

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:43:04 CET 2018

So you want to enter pink box comments on just four entries at once? I
think there is a way to do that, with a bot, but it only becomes worthwhile
for maybe forty or four hundred or more entries.

I'm going to take a look, but I'm not making any promises. It's a process,
not as long as for a peer-reviewed journal, but it's not instantaneous
either.

Al

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 10:39 AM, P. Michael Hutchins <pmh232 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am currently editing the Sequences A163777,  A163778,  A163779, and
> A163780.
>
> They are all almost identical in their Comments section, and all have the
> same problems of readibility and outright errors.
>
> I have written a (second) replacement for the first two paragraphs of the
> Comments for A163777 and A163778, to be linked to from the Links section.
>
> I am hoping that Neil will succeed in his efforts to find an Editor to help
> me through this.
>
> I intend to keep these edits open until this is resolved, unless directed
> otherwise.
> (I don't know what the official procedure is for this.)
>
> I have one immediate problem:  how to get into the form of Edit that shows
> the pink boxes and allows me to enter notes.
> (So far, I've been able to do this for only one Entry at a time.)

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com
<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>