[seqfan] Re: Links to trottermath.net currently malicious

Hugo Pfoertner yae9911 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:40:29 CEST 2018

I would guess that the site owner T. Trotter is no longer actively
maintaining the pages. The latest sequence referring to Trotter's web pages
is from the year 2011. We could therefore safely replace all original links
by archived copies in the Wayback machine.
I tried
https://web.archive.org/web/20150120050207/http://trottermath.net/polygonal-numbers/
and it seems to be unaffected by any hacks.

Best regards
Hugo