[seqfan] Re: Seqfan archive

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:29:32 CEST 2018

Dear Chris, Hugo,

I am aware of this and it has already been reported by other members.

After mandatory updates on the seqfan server,
earlier in May, the archiver sub module started to act unreliably.
It is an old customized version of a standard tool and using
the standard tool's current version would break even more things.

I have patched at a few places, resulting in several
messages being archived but I am still working on this
and when completed, I will regenerate the archive for May.

With my best regards,

Olivier