[seqfan] Re: Another characterization of A244031?

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Tue May 8 04:36:31 CEST 2018

Aha.

I generated the sequence independently using my simpler definition, and looking up the terms yielded A244031.
When I saw that A244031 was NJAS's sequence, I assumed the quadratic form characterization was a necessary part of the definition.
But as MFH show, the quadratic form characterization trivially devolves to my simpler characterization.

I assume this is also the case for A244029 and A244030 as well (which appear to be the prime and composite elements, respectively, of A244031).

Conjecturally, all these sequences are finite.