[seqfan] Re: Are A304312, A304313 Same as A006691, A006692?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun May 20 15:14:45 CEST 2018

I looked hard for the Robinson paper mentioned in A006689-A006692.
I have many of his papers, but not that one.  I have many conference
procedings with similar titles, but not that one.

The title of the book in the OEIS entries was rather inaccurate.  Here is a
corrected reference, giving full details:

Robert W. Robinson, Counting strongly connected finite automata, pages
671-685 in "Graph theory with applications to algorithms and computer
science." Proceedings of the fifth international conference held at Western
Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Mich., June 4–8, 1984. Edited by Y. Alavi,
G. Chartrand, L. Lesniak [L. M. Lesniak-Foster], D. R. Lick and C. E. Wall.
A Wiley-Interscience Publication. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1985.
xv+810 pp. ISBN: 0-471-81635-3; Math Review MR0812651 (86g:05026).

Given this, it should be possible to find the book - maybe Google Books has
it?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com