[seqfan] Sum of digits of primes - not divisible by 3?

Georg.Fischer georg.fischer at t-online.de
Sat Nov 3 01:20:36 CET 2018

Dear Sequence Fans,

in my "coincidences" scans I just stumbled over the
following pair:

A001651 Numbers not divisible by 3.
         %K nonn,easy %O 1,2 %A N. J. A. Sloane

A133223 A007605 [Sum of digits of n-th prime],
         sorted and duplicates removed. ...
         %K nonn,base %O 1,1 %A Lekraj Beedassy, Dec 19 2007
         %C Presumably this is 3 together with numbers
            greater than 1 and not divisible by 3.
            - Charles R Greathouse IV, Jul 17 2013

This is rather astonishing to me. Has it been proven
in the meantime? Is it contained in the paper of
Mauduit and Rivat?

Best regards - Georg