[seqfan] The succession question

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 19:26:51 CET 2018

Dear Sequence Fans:

One reason for the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire was
the failure to have a clear line of succession.
I'm definitely not planning to step down, but we need
to have a clear candidate who would be willing to step in
and run the OEIS should anything happen to me.

The chief requirements are familiarity with the OEIS, fluency in English,
mathematics, and computers, and a US resident (because the OEIS Foundation
is a US Corporation)

If anyone has suggestions or advice, please send me email.
Neil Sloane, njasloane at gmail.com, Oct 30 2018, tel. 1-732-828-6098