[seqfan] Re: Shared digits in squares

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:49:32 CEST 2018

Georg,  I can help with that project.

I can do a global edit to replace all the links.

I looked at the page you created on the wiki, and it looks fine, although I
will
propose a few changes to the wording.

I also looked at your replacement page.
http://www.teherba.org/fasces/oeis/a136809.html,
and again I would like to propose a few changes.

Maybe we should continue this off-line (not involving the SeqFan list).
I'll send you a private message.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com