[seqfan] Looking for a volunteer to help process new registrations

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:16:47 CEST 2019

Dear Sequence Fans,  Every day there are four or five
new people who register with the OEIS.  Most get approved, but about
a third of them are spam.  I am looking for one or two people who would be
willing to take over the job of approving or rejecting these applications
(I have been doing it for ten years.)

Each application takes only a minute to accept or reject it.
So we are only talking about a few minutes every day.

But it is a job that needs a responsible person or two, since
you are the gatekeeper to the OEIS.  Unless someone is registered, they
cannot submit a comment or a new sequence.

I have written out some instructions - if anyone would like to see them,
let me know.  That way you can get an idea of what needs to be done.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com