[seqfan] Re: Given any partition of n into k parts, what's the maximum permutations of parts

David Corneth davidacorneth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 23:46:34 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Has your question been answered Hans?
I put a draft that describes your sequence as I understand it, A324209.
Perhaps you could be co-author, Hans. If you like, I have a notepad file
that lists examples for the partitions of the first few numbers and all
sets that are maximum for their size and sum of elements. It's about 6.9 MB
which could be big for OEIS and SeqFan. Perhaps I could show just one
example and the number of partitions with that size and sum and number of
permutations in a file on OEIS. Or perhaps your data compression algorithm
could come in handy ;)

Best,
David