[seqfan] Re: A161527 and A254196

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 17:38:53 CEST 2019

Michel, good catch!  No one seems to have noticed this before.  But the
corresponding denominators
of the two sequences are different, A038110 vs A060753.  I've added more
cross-references
between these sequences.

I think someone should do some research here and figure our exactly what is
going on before we merge them.  I've added this to my list of "sequences
that need work".

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com