[seqfan] Re: For Fibonacci Fans

Hugo Pfoertner yae9911 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 04:30:58 CEST 2019

It worked for me. After clicking the link to the article in the lower part
of the page cited by Peter a page with a preview of the first page is
displayed.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07468342.1997.11973848?utm_source=CPB&utm_medium=cms&utm_campaign=JOG10176
It has a green button "pdf" under the title. When a clicking on that
button, a download of the article starts.

Did you use the same "tandofonline" link? It looks like the publisher has
saved copies of the original items. Other links will probably lead to
versions that you have to pay for.