[seqfan] Re: For Fibonacci Fans

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 11:11:30 CEST 2019

This thread is now closed.  The seqfan mailing list is not about the
details of paywalls
on math resources .

New attempts will be moderated.

If someone wants to make some of these resources available, s/he can do it
privately
and inform people who expressed interest here *privately*.

Best regards,

Olivier