[seqfan] Re: A063116

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 21:56:58 CEST 2019

You said:

"“Dimension of the space of weight 2n cusp forms for Gamma_0(48).”

(which means nothing to me...)."

Sorry to hear that!

Cusp forms are an important subject in number theory.  Part of the theory
of modular forms.
There are a huge number of books.  You might start by reading Gunning's
little Princeton book.
It will change your life.  The subject is sometimes referred to as a
fairyland of mathematics (with good reason).

There are also about 500 other sequences that mention cusp forms.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com