[seqfan] Verizon troubles

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 18:59:20 CET 2019

I am having trouble getting through to the OEIS, caused by some bug in
Verizon's software.  Russ has looked into this, and it seems to happen a
lot to people who connect to Verizon via their Newark, New Jersey center
(although it also affects people all over the US).

What happens is I try to go to the OEIS (it doesn't matter which browser),
and the little circle spins and spins and eventually times out ("site is
taking too long to respond").

Solution: hit the X to stop the attempt, then hit the O to reload. You
might have to do it a couple of times.

Anyone else having this problem?

Neil